Tel: 01384 878950 / 0121 455 9599 
If you don't have a valid will, this can happen: 
To my family 
I leave you several months, possibly longer, of financial hardship 
To my spouse 
I leave you some (but possibly not all) of everything I own 
To my children 
I leave you the remainder of my estate and give you the authority to enforce the sale of any part of it (which could include the family home) to realise your inheritance. 
To Social Services 
I give you the authority of guardianship to choose who shall look after the children, if they become orphaned, including allocating them to foster parents. 
To my partner (if not married or in a civil partnership) 
I will probably leave you nothing at all 
To the Taxman 
I leave you all the tax I could have legitimately avoided, money that I could have given to my family 
Get in touch now: 
Peter Heath 
Mob 07779 788893 
Tagged as: families, taxman, wills
Share this post:
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. ACCEPT COOKIES MANAGE SETTINGS